HACKED AGAIN

My Twitter account has been hacked...

I have many enemies....the American pieces of stupid ignorant shits...the Jews stealing - forever looting...and the Iranians when you rub them the wrong way...if you are not a "male peach"...you are not in their good books...

Does that mean I need to be a dirty thief of a faggot so you can leave me in peace ?

Today, problem seems to be solved for now...still have problems updating tweets, one minute it works and the next it doesn't...yesterday it was impossible to log in, and I was told my profile disappeared for some time...

I mean am aware that many do not like what I have to say, but trust me I don't like what they say either but worse still I hate what they do...and if I had to hack everyone I did not like on the internet, trust me more than 50 websites would be down by now...

But hacking is stupid and immature...what is it, some show of muscle force online?
pffft, more rubbish ...

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?