Who am I ? The eternal Question . Have not figured it out fully yet. All you need to know about me is that I am a Middle Easterner, an Arab Woman - old enough to know better. I have no homeland per se...All the rest is icing on the cake. Copyrights reserved 2006-2020
How Iran Operates...
I've been reading tons of articles, analysis on Iran and how it goes about its business...listen to me, am an Iraqi and we have been dealing with Iran since the late 70's if not before...I can tell you exactly how Iran works...
Iran on the surface is a good chess player...but once you understand her moves, it becomes too predictable, almost boring...
So I will give you short points here and please use your "intelligence"... I did say "intelligence" maybe that's a high order..but try nonetheless...
- does not put all her eggs in one basket.
- uses contradictory statements in her favor.
- opens many windows of opportunities at the same time to different parties, but they all belong to her.
- kills her own and blame others to maintain her control.
- uses different groups seemingly unrelated or at odds, to further her ambitions
- makes ample use of religion addressing people regardless of sect to further its agenda
- will always have a different agenda from the one officially professed
- works on different levels..you need to understand that, both internally and externally. It's like cells within cells..if you catch one, another one eludes you...ask the Iranians, they know all about it...
- will portray as if one segment is fighting another, this is on the outside...on the inside they all kiss and make up.
- pays millions of dollars to so-called anti-imperialist/anti-zionist websites, groups and individuals to further its aims and its agenda. Some don't even know who is really paying them, Iran uses third parties, and most of them are not Iranians.
These are just points, headlines..but I have more...am keeping for myself for tonight...
Iran is crafty but not crafty enough for an Iraqi.
Bush bidding his last goodbyes in occupied Baghdad. Bush the president of the United Asses reaping the fruits of his labor and that of his American people from my Beloved. Bush congratulated his stooges, the extra-large Zionist/Kurdish buffoon Talabani and the other Kurdish pimp Barazani. The puppet Tareq Al-Hashemi who was all smiles, and guess whom Bush kissed on the cheeks ? None other than the son of a bitch from Iran, A.Al-Hakeem, head of the Supreme Iranian Butt Council and head of the Badr death squads, whose hands are inundated with the blood of innocent Arab Iraqis. The criminal psychopath, Bush last stop, was at a press conference with his other puppet, the sectarian dictator, from Iran, PM Nuri Al-Maliki. And whilst Bush was pontificating from his ass, Muntather Al-Zaidi , a 28 years old journalist, a leftist, from the independent anti-occupation, anti-sectarian TV, Al-Baghdadia , stood up and threw not one shoe but TWO pair of shoes at Bush, calling him at the top of hi
On rare occasions one is graced with a few seconds of insights. And in those rare seconds of insights one is shown the world. And what you see is Truth. The world is a mental asylum in a huge garden. Every single person in that garden believes they are sane when in fact he /she is in a mental asylum. And like any mental asylum it has sections - section A, section B, section C .etc... These sections are what you call - continents. And within this sections just like in a mental asylum there are Units . Unit 1, unit 2, unit 3.. These are what you call in your language -- countries. And within these units you have the rooms and in the rooms are the patients. And just like in a mental asylum, they allowed out depending on the severity of their cases. Some are encouraged to make friends meet other people marry , some are encouraged to study, some are told to seek occupational therapy what you call work others are told to engage in play therapy or art therapy or music therapy. and
I suppose you still remember the lesson of my last class where I taught you some basic Iraqi dialect. I now see that some serious rehearsal took place since that last lesson - Everything you need to know about Shoes - and resulted in some empirical knowledge in the application of shoes. Let us recap from Lesson 1 : PAPPAZ = STOOGE, PUPPET, CLOWN, JESTER... BOOMA = VERY STUPID/DUMB ENTA KUNDARA = You're a Shoe. Or, IBN Al-KUNDARA = Son of a Shoe. Or, SHLON KUNDARA = What a Shoe! WIJHAK WIJH AL-KUNDARA = Your face is like a shoe. BIL KUNDARA = a threatening remark involving the potential use of a shoe. But I thought to myself, should I ever retire from my "educational" role, would my conscience be satisfied ? The answer is NO. I feel I failed to teach you more essentials from the Iraqi vocabulary and I fear that your empirical applied knowledge of shoes would not have the full desired impact. Hence prepare yourselves for another lesson in Iraqi colloquial.