My Final Response to "Critics"



Ever since I've started blogging, I have not stopped receiving criticisms. There is always something somewhere someone is not pleased with.

Despite the fact that I've put disclaimers on all of my blogs, some still find a window of opportunity to lash their venom, one way or another...

I receive messages about every single aspect of these blogs. One does not like the layout, the other does not like the style, the third does not approve of the content, the fourth is not pleased with the language, whatever it is, they will always find a way to stick their noses in...

It can be just about anything...anything. The painting, the music, the colors, the subject matter, the style, the poetry, any fucking thing...

Listen and listen well and this is my final word on this matter. This is MY writing space and I shall write whatever I bloody well please. I owe you nothing, no justification, no explanation...it is not like I am charging the reader, it is not like I am asking for financial contributions or support, it is not like I must maintain a quota of readers to survive...I am giving it all free of charge and you don't like what you read then simply get lost. No one is forcing you to read my blog...I write for me and for the record, be it here or on the other blogs. And what I write and how I chose to write it is none of your fucking business.

You are not to write to me anymore concerning my blogs. I don't want to read what you think. I am not interested. And you shall be blocked, as simple as that.

I write about Iraq, the blood thirsty vampires get all ruffled, I should be grateful instead.

I write about fucked up America and its fucked up Americans, then this moronic bunch gets all upset, how dare I ?!

I write about Iran and its dirty mullahs and dirty militias from Baghdad to Beirut, passing by Yemen and Iran's lovers get all twisted.

I write about Al-Qaeda and my thoughts on it and I have 10000 hits from the same source, trying to read in between the lines to see if I am supporting "terrorism".

I make allusion to Islam and I have the fucked up leftists and atheists on my back because I dared mention Islam in a favorable light.

If I dare say anything negative about Arab and Muslim societies then I get the radical fanatics bearded retards on my back, how dare a woman speak !

I mention sex, then am a nymphomaniac, an Arab woman mentioning sex must be a whore.

I write about the West and the Westerners get offended, how dare I talk about their so called "civilization" or lack thereof...

I can't write about other nationalities, races, religions or beliefs because I need to be "sensitive". Once I mentioned the word black magic and some Jesus freak wrote a whole post about what a sinner I am...

I write about personal experiences and observations but then am not being "objective."

I have a go at men, and Arab men and Eastern men in particular, and these moronic retards get their egos so crushed by a few lines...

I talk about stupid women who allow themselves to be treated like shits and the women get all flustered and aggrieved for my "lack of feminism"

I mention the fucked up youth and their arrogance, and all those juveniles swarm out of the woodwork and cry foul...

I can't mention gays because they get all sensitive about it.

I post music, I get messages that they don't like it.

I write a poem, I get unsolicited advice as to how it should have been composed instead.

I am told how to present my sentences, how to lay out paragraphs and even when to put a fucking comma...


If I take into account every single whim, caprice, belief, hang up, complex, desire, expectation...of every single one who visits my site, I will have to stop writing...

In other words, I am not here to win your approval, nor to massage your egos, nor to confirm your existing beliefs, nor to rub you the right way, nor satisfy you, nor to have you like or love me....

I am here for me...and me alone.

And let's face it, if you are ruffled by my writings, I must have struck a few chords of truth somewhere...besides if you take it personally, then you must have identified with something, somewhere, along the lines...

You need not approve, like, bless, agree, love... anything I say or the way I express what I need to express. I am not asking any of that from you.

But what I am clearly asking of you is to get the fuck off my back. I hope that is loud and clear.

And if you really insist, then - You can all go to Hell !

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

How Sensitive...

Some thoughts on Forgiveness...