Welcome to Hell...

I can't keep up anymore . I have lost track of the numbers , I have forgotten how to count.
My mind is saturated with figures in the hundreds, thousands ....
I am not even capable of sentences . I just have words zooming in my mind as fast as light
Death squads, killings , kidnapping, abductions , fleeing ,exodus , desertions,torture, disappearances,funerals ...
I can't even look or see only to have flashes , images pop up , blinding me in their intensity.
Hooded heads ,rape , sodomy , bullet holes, debris, rubbles , ruins , acid, drills in skulls, eyes plucked out, bruises, chains, blood, torn flesh, bowels , brains, ears cut off ,genitals electrocuted and hacked ...
And every time I try to inhale , I can only smell burnt flesh , excrements, fumes, dust, sewage, decomposing bodies, rotting corpses...
I can't even listen without hearing sounds of explosions , shootings, bombs , mortar attacks, cries, lamentations, wailing, screeches of agony and screams of pain ...
And everytime I try to swallow , there is that sharp bitter caustic taste in my mouth that consumes me like Fire .
There is nothing but Death , Destruction and Grief around me .
Welcome to Iraq, Welcome to Hell .

Comments

Anonymous said…
"speechless"
Anonymous said…
Congratulations for getting this amazing article in uruknet!
Keep up the wonderful work.
Layla Anwar said…
Thanks. Uruknet has been copying my articles onto their site and they can feel free to do so . I know that they will respect authorship and if my few sentences can make a difference , then all the better .
Anonymous said…
thats the spirit layla

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

How Sensitive...

Some thoughts on Forgiveness...