"Torturing Democracy"

A new reader of my blog sent me a link to this website Torturing Democracy. (Thanks E.)

I had a look at it, I suggest you do the same. I also watched the trailer, I again suggest you do the same...and I read the transcript for the film, and I intend to buy the DVD - even though it is comparatively "mild", a "softer" version of what actually happened in reality - but I would still like to keep a hard copy of it, for my documents, for my files, for the "historical record", albeit an ongoing one...

I am not sure what the title really alludes to, though.
Do they mean that Bush, Cheney and Co. tortured Democracy or that your Democracy is basically a torturing one ?

I opt for the latter, always.

Good Day.

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

How Sensitive...

Some thoughts on Forgiveness...