Cells...

I am devastated...I learned that my relative K. has been taken away again...

Every cell in my body is in revolt, enraged, and terribly sad...Mom said this time K.will not make out alive.

He was sitting with his family, breaking the fast, when the "Iraqi" forces, the shiite fascists barged in and arrested him...

It took 5 years for him to be released from his dirty cell, American cell, then Iraqi shiite sectarian cell, I did write about him and his torture, the man is over 65 years old, I am not sure we will see him again this time...

I don't even know in which cell, in which dungeon he is lingering away...I don't even know how much money they are going to extort again...

During his previous prison stay, no charges were pressed against him, he was tortured and rotted away for 5 years, his only crime he is an Arab Sunni, who said that Iraqis must rise against the American occupation...he said it...

How dare he say such a thing ?! One should never rise against the dumb fuck of an occupier, against the psychopaths from America, against the rapists and torturers of the new world order from North America, against the killers and the thieves from that shit hole of a country and that shit of a culture called America.

K.is gone again...my cells are red, bright red, burning with fire...that nothing will extinguish...

A whole wave of arrests is being carried by the Shiite sectarian shits, mainly in Adamiya - the Sunni area, arrests and arbitrary killings.

The whole of Baghdad knows, on the other hand that the latest spate of explosions is the work of none other but Maliki and his Shiite shits of
parties...He, that murderous clown said it not long ago - he said : I will never hand it over (it meaning power).

Well, I don't really care about Maliki, or his Shiite shits, nor about that dumb British agent called Allawi, nor about the garbage in power who call themselves Iraqis, they are rot, they are vermin...each single one of them...all I care about is K. And I just have a feeling that last time I saw K. is indeed the last time...

I pray to be wrong...please Dear God make me wrong.

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?