October 2, 2008

A Sinking Prayer...


Wallahee, am in a perky kind of mood...

Fist M.A is so good to me. Second it's the Eid. Third, you are sinking...

In one of my uncensored anger manifestos, can't remember which one exactly, I prayed that your 3 trillion dollars for the "war effort" bring you down. I also said the following and I remember it so clearly - I said "God will hit you in your weakest point." And your weakest point is $$$$$$$$.

Yanee, truly, the news from Wall Street are like ice water, poured over my heart.
Down Jones up, Dow Jones down, who gives a fuck ? Am rejoicing.

Mortgage rates, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, going down the drains - My happiness.

I pray to see all of you destitute, living off hand outs. I pray that this is nothing but the beginning for you. Because trust me, more will come your way...

Yalla, am looking forward when you will become bag ladies, skid row bums, scratching the lice out of your heads... May the greatest of depressions befall you. May you go hungry, naked and homeless. May your daughters and wives prostitute themselves for a morsel of bread. May your men go insane or commit suicide. May you find yourselves beggars, exiled and alone...Ya Allah, I pray for that day with all earnestness...

May the blood of the innocent ones not go unaccounted for. May the flesh of the innocent Iraqis haunt you in your bank accounts and where you hurt most, until Resurrection day. May you taste in whatever form, by whichever means, what you have inflicted on an innocent Nation.

May none of you be spared, just like you spared none of us. May God's wrath fall upon you and your families and your children, one by one, decimating you by whatever hurts you most.

May you not find a day of peace, nor a day of mercy.

And you, filthy (not so) Great Britain, may you follow suit. You and your country, and your people and your nation, and your families and your children, and whatever you hold close and dear to your heart.

May ALL of you taste the fruits of your actions, may all of you be dragged further down into the abyss...into the darkest abyss...


I am so ecstatic. Tonight is my night. Tonight I rejoice. I am Noah in my Ark and you are the ones left behind, in a flood, engulfed and forever sinking...

Painting : Iraqi artist, Nadia Mohammed Yass.