UPDATES: 2 & 3 ON IRAQ'S ELECTIONS
As predicted -- and despite all the sure initial indications by observers from the voting polls, who confirmed again and again that the nationalist, secular bloc was winning in most provinces...today both the shameless, cheap, worthless BBC and Al-Jazeera English to name a few are already harping on the sectarian parties leading the way, namely that of Maliki.
For all intents and purposes, because I go after information, and I dig for them, I watched Ayad Allawi's interview on Inside Iraq. And important information was leaked during this 22 mn interview, which I have already covered in my previous posts on the same topic - namely a wide campaign of arrests and killings took place just before the 7th of March. Moreover Allawi confirmed what we've been saying all along, there will be and there is Fraud taking place, tampering with the elections results.
The turnout of 62% of voters is about the same as in previous elections, and the Shiite parties are going to make sure that they will hijack the votes in their favor. I did say it before, these thugs will not let go...
Moreover, the Iraqi constitution is drafted in such a way by the AMERICANS so as to ensure no majority of any bloc, no clear win, no clear victory for anyone, hence keeping Iraq in a state of limbo, in a state of constant insecurity on the brink of war...this is all planned in advance.
Logically it is not in the interest of the Americans psychopaths to have any leading party change the constitution, a constitution laid down by the OCCUPATION. Hence the total sham of democracy under occupation. Iraqis in their despair are still hoping, they don't seem to understand that this is a labyrinth from which there is NO EXIT. And that is why I did not vote.
There can be no Iraqi sovereignty in that sense.There can be no Iraqi sovereignty because these Shiite parties ALL belong to Iran and take orders from that Shiite entity. This is a FACT. Sectarianism thus remains embedded in the political apparatus as long as these parties are still allowed to operate...
Furthermore, these parties and their militias, who presented themselves in the "new democracy's" elections, have ALL committed massive crimes - killings, rape, torture, arbitrary arrests, and which continue until this day....
How can anyone form a coalition with such parties, how can anyone form a government with such parties? These parties and their leaders must all be tried for WAR CRIMES alongside the Americans and the British - the masters minds of our continuous genocide...
Getting back to the elections -- results will only fully come out in a month's time ! It is very likely, almost sure, that Maliki will form a coalition with the other Shiite parties to retain majority....
I don't feel good about the future of Iraq...I don't feel good at all...I see no way out, and I hold the Americans and the English as the main culprits behind our destroyed, ravaged lives and our hopelessness.
My hatred for you is immense and endless....May you and your people rot in hell for centuries to come for all the evil harm you have inflicted on us, on an innocent people.
UPDATE 3 (2 hours later): Am tweeting on initial results. Follow my tweets on main blog page.
Summary + Urgent news.
1) EU stated that Fraud has taken place and has pointed the finger at Iran and its collaborators inside of Iraq in placing bombs to prevent voters from reaching ballot boxes and in filling the famous empty voting cards I have mentioned before, the extra voting cards. EU also received many mails from Iraq to that effect.
2) the Kurdish alliance is now claiming and that is dangerous, very dangerous...it is claiming that Kurdish Alliance has won majority of seats in Dohuk, Erbil , Sulaymaniya but ALSO in Mosul, Kirkuk and Diyala.
This is bad, very bad...am sure people in the Nineveh province, Mosul and Kirkuk will dispute these results.
3) Much fraud is being reported from the Southern provinces.
4) Iraqis in exile, needed not only prove their nationality as being Iraqis but also belonging to a particular province. Which means that many Iraqis refugees who had nothing but their passport, could not vote unless they had proof that they were from that particular province. This is a new law because in the past, Iraqis would vote as Iraqis and not as belonging to a particular province - "state".
Also much complications with G passport series, Some were allowed to vote and some were not allowed. Those who belonged to sectarian parties and had G passport were allowed to vote.
5) Many complaints that votes were lost, over 200'000 people could not find their names. In some provinces many were prevented from voting or were harassed to vote for the sectarian blocs.
6) URGENT : JUST GOT THIS IN NOW !
IRAN HAS ASKED INA (IRAQ NATIONAL ALLIANCE) TO FORM ALLIANCE WITH MALIKI STATE OF LAW COALITION. IRANIAN AGENDA TO CHOOSE JAAFAR BAQER EL SADR AS P.M AND MALIKI WILL PLAY SECONDARY ROLE-- MORE TO COME...
MALIKI HAS INFORMALLY ASKED KURDS TO FORM ALLIANCE WITH ABOVE BLOC AS PER IRANIAN AGENDA.
Am I a seer or am I a seer ?!
Reminder of partition plan : South, Center and North.
Related side notes :
- Sulaimanyia - Kurdish area. 8 prisoners who have been tortured and on strike were shot and wounded by security forces in the main prison. 1 died.
- US commander Odierno states that he is not sure if the US has been successful in Iraq and he would only be able to tell in 3 to 4 years time
- C.Hill: US ambassador in Iraq said that even if some Iraqis could not vote because of their names missing from the lists, and some not being able to reach voting centers, because of bombs, curfew and no transport, but still this is a good example of democracy.
OK thanks American Assholes, it is well noted...