November 10, 2007

Extreme Makeover...


I need to be relooked, made over...

I need to be revamped, refurbished, reshaped, remodeled, redone - All brand new.

I need a new wardrobe, new shoes, new furniture, new home, new car, new eyes, new body, new blood...A new heart.

I need a new passport, a new identity, a new name, a new nationality, a new language...

I need a new map, new borders, a new flag, a new country...

I need a new land, new neighbors, new people, new faces...

Someone find me a plastic surgeon. A surgeon for the heart, the mind, the soul...

Someone find me a musician who can play a tune I've never heard before.

I need a new song, a new melody, a new rhapsody...

Someone find me a new medical invention, a potion, a magical pill that will erase it all ....

Give me a new bag of new memories...

Anything , give me anything, away from the "new" hideous "people" of Iraq.

Anything, give me anything away from the "New" Iraq.



Painting: Iraqi Artist, Qais Al-Sindi /the Iraqi Flag.2007