July 9, 2010

Alternative Tweets.1

Was tweeting "normally" and suddenly am not allowed to tweet anymore...I write and nothing happens...I tried the troubleshooting part, non applicable...
So until this gets fixed, if ever ---I shall continue my tweets here on this blog...it's going to be 5 Tweets per page...and that's the way I want it.

1 - look at this nonsense. some Octopus psychic is predicting Spain's victory at the world cup. I predict otherwise...after all, these kinds of predictions are psychological manipulations, a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. Not that I want the Nederlands to win, I do prefer Al-Hambra to windmills and Paella to Gouda Cheese...plus the Dutch don't have a good reputation in South Africa, mind you neither did the Spaniards during the Inquisition...Oh well, to hell with them all.

2 - the nice thing about tweeting on my blog is that I have more than 140 chars to express myself...and guess what else, I don't have to read anyone's else shit...

3 -maybe I should write about a post about this - met two Palestinians, two different backgrounds altogether...we talked about Iraq. One made me proud and the other made me sick...

4- I am surprised at myself that I still follow some twitters, some of them stink to high heaven...talk about "social " networking....

5- Iraq is (not so) curiously absent from "social" micro-blogging, apart from one or two who make it a point to remind the world out there that Iraq still exists...but please do tell us about Octavia Nasr or the Flotilla...sickening !