April 21, 2007

The Uncensored Anger Manifesto - Part V.


The Uncensored Anger Manifesto part V or you may call it the "Hot Bed".
The rules have not changed : If you don't like it...move on.
As for others, who tolerate my "bad" language, you will undoubtedly agree with me that Part V is long overdue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have been unable to reach Radhee for the past 3 days.
He lives in a hot spot in Baghdad. A hot bed, a hot "soooneee" bed...
Have you ever wondered why they call it a "hot bed"?

For me, the whole of Iraq is a hot bed...a burning bed, a inflammed spot...that will devastate you, once and for all. You motherfuckers.

They blew the Sarafiya bridge up and now they are constructing a wall to separate the "sooneees from the shiites".
They can't even pronounce the damn word.
They would not know what a sunni or a shia is...just as they can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

But,I have news for you. There is nothing to tell, you fucking idiots.
We have intermarried and lived together as ONE for hundreds of years...until the self flagellating hypocrites from Qum took over backed by your shits called the brave boys.

And your brave boys...Don't make me laugh please.
Most of them have not been in an airplane in their lives...Hence they join their army. Free travel.
I kind of miss Juba, the sniper of Baghdad...really.

So what happens if someone is married to a sunni or a shia, will they fuck across a wall...? Like mind fuck across the sectarian wall that you have erected ? Or should they get an authorization from the Al Sadr rapists, or from Maliki the dual ass licker or maybe from your smelly ugly "brave boys"?

Since you cannot erect anything else, you erect walls...
A sign of your impotence maybe?
Which reminds me of your anglo-saxon brothers, the Brits. They "sexed up" the lies about WMD's. The word "sexed up" was used on a daily basis in your media prior to the "liberation". Must have been a real turn on, bombing an innocent country.
What can one expect from rapists but this kind of thrill?

So what's the story of hotbeds and erected walls?
Something missing in your bedrooms maybe...a misplaced sexual frustration transposed across the ocean?
The judeo-christian mind set must have had you right below the belly...

And now we have the enlightened "experts" on Iraq, telling us that soooneees were favored in the past...to the detriment of others.
Bang your heads against the wall like your jewish brethren...and keep talking to that wall.

A wall in Palestine and a wall in Baghdad...And you fuckers are so stupid, you can't even see the similarities...and those of you who do see...Oh well, Ahmadimidget has promised you some inflatable dolls, more inflatable dolls to tintillate your fantasies...
But do me a favor, don't use the real sufferings of the Iraqis to balloon your plastic dolls will you?

Where are your holy Gurus of the "left"? The ones you submit to like moronic idiots, incapable of formulating an independent thought by yourselves. Another case of radical impotence.
Bring them in now with a new mantra, that you can repeat ad hoc till you reach your ultimate vertical stand up with your inflatables.

You know something, I am into my forties and I absolutely love it. Except you mother fuckers have spoiled it for me. For the time being at least...

I mean here I am in my forties and am supposed to enjoy the maturity and the pay offs and you come with your filthy ways and agendas and fuck the whole thing up...
Who will you make it up for me now you assholes?

I am never going to be 40 again you motherfuckers...and countless others will never be 30, 15, 5 or 1 again either...

And instead of just savoring the experience, I am here writing about your failed erections...and your substitute erected walls instead.

Getting back to Radhee, he is more important than you, pile of shit.
As I said, he lives in the "hot bed"...and I still cannot get through to him.

I wake up every day and wonder, who is dead who is alive today...
I wonder will I be alive or dead today...and how much more can I take without imploding, exploding.
But you want me to explode and you want me to implode. This is your aim.

And I tell you, I am here to stay to remind you of your impotence and your failure.

Not only have you failed like your jewish zionist neurotic complexed frigid friends who erect walls in the name of Zion covering up for their fake divine orgasms, you are also defeated you motherfuckers...DEFEATED.
You may want to erect a hundred walls...you are already history.
And tell your friends from EYE RAN, that they are defeated too.
No intellectually honest person buys the Iranian shit anymore, except those who hanker after plastic dolls.

My oh my, dual occupations. Nay, triple occupations. Nay, quadruple occupations. And they are mighty hard. But true Iraqis are hard too...as hard as your walls.

You know hard? That thing you cannot get, so you build cement instead...

And I still can't get over the fact, you are incapable of pronouncing the damn words correctly...Mediocrity is your motto.

You absolutely adore mediocrity. You love it, thrive on it and revel in it.
Mediocrity is safe. Very safe. And you America are a mediocre people.

I don't give a fuck about your technological progress, nor about your discoveries, or your so called scientific advancements.

In my eyes, you have always been and remain mediocre...
You lost the essential and this is what matters most but it seems not to matter to you.
No, wait, I take that back.
What matters most, you never had.

You simply don't have it in you. And those who have managed to retain it, find it, safeguard it, feel like aliens amongst the rest of you...
But that is not my problem. I have shown enough solidarity in my life.
Jumping on the bandwagon...I have done my share.

Now it is your turn.

But what do I see instead ?
I see some half assed pussies crying over the brave rapist boys.
The rapists of Falluja, Mahmoudiah, Abu Ghraib and Baghdad...

I came across one of your boys two days ago...He was pumped up like a peacock but in my eyes he had no feathers. What have you got to say to that?
An all muscle featherless limp peacock.

But hey, I must remain objective here...

You love objectivity don't you? When it suits you and suits your interests.
But in my eyes, he was the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen in my life.
God, I miss Juba, the sniper of Baghdad.

Wait a second here. Your crimes know no bounds.
What have you done to me? I no longer recognize myself.

And all I wanted was to spend my 40's in relative serenity...

And I still cannot reach Radhee in the "hot bed" of your "undoing".

Painting: Iraqi artist, Rafa Al-Nasiri, "Poetics".